Digital reproductions can be requested from Archives and Special Collections. A digital image reproduction order form is provided for ordering digital reproductions. If the requested images are being used in a publication, website, for exhibition, or any other published form, a commercial photographic & audio-visual use form must be completed to receive permission. All digital image requests are subject to the fees listed below; additional fees will be applied for the commercial use of digital images.
Digital Image Price List
Images that need to be scanned, up to 11" x 17" − $3.00 per image.
Images that need to be scanned larger than 11" x 17" − $5.00.
Minimum of $10.00 per order.
Please make checks payable to Valparaiso University and send to:
Christopher Center Library and Information Resources
Attn: University Archives
1410 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383
If multiple images are needed by next business day, rush order price of $5.00 per image for up to 11" x 17" or $10.00 per image for images larger than 11" x 17" may apply.
By submitting the Digital Image Reproduction Order Form, you understand and agree that:
- Archives & Special Collections retains all rights to reproduction(s), including the right to grant others permission to reproduce the image(s).
- You will not copy the requested image(s) in any form or by any means, nor will you allow others to do so. You will not sell the reproductions to other individuals or institutions.
- You assume all responsibility for questions of copyright, literary rights, or invasion of privacy that may arise from copying or the use made of a copy of an image.
- You will not publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast or distribute this material in any format without first obtaining written permission from the Archives & Special Collections.
- To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format, you must complete a Digital Image Reproduction Order Form and a Photographic & Audio-Visual Use Form. An Archives and Special Collections staff member will contact you to confirm whether or not you need to complete a Photographic & Audio-Visual Use Form and discuss any use fees.
Archives and Special Collections reserve the right to waive/negotiate fees or other requirements on an individual basis by approval of the Special Collections Librarian.
All fees must be received before a request will be processed.