Classrooms 261 A&B are listed within the campus online EMS system and are available on a limited basis to faculty and staff. Listed below, you will find information for creating reservations through our online EMS system. Here's how it works:
Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff are able to reserve spaces on campus for 36 hours to sixteen months out from the present day. If your request is for a time within the next 36 hours, call 219.464.5500 and ask to speak to a Circulation Manager.
If you would like to invite a librarian to work with your class on discipline-related instruction, please contact the librarian directly; do not use EMS to reserve a classroom for library instruction.
These classrooms are primarily used for the teaching needs of the Library and IT Departments. Because of that primary purpose, no courses can be scheduled in 261A&B on a regular, recurring basis. Occasional use (usually three times/semester) by faculty or staff for classes, or for other occasional use as approved by the Christopher Center, will be approved as available.
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to EMS and choose “Create a Reservation.”
- Assuming you want to reserve CCLIR 261A or 261B, select "Browse -> Locations. Then, near the top under Locations-> "Add/Remove Locations," select "Christopher Center (Campus Library)." Select the desired room.
- Fill out your request, being as complete and providing as much information as possible.
- Click Create a Reservation to send your request.
- The Christopher Center Circulation Department will contact you shortly (usually within 24 hours) regarding your request.
- A confirmation email will be sent for all spaces booked. If we are not able to grant your request, we will let you know via email.
If you would like more in depth assistance with your reservation, please email email@example.com or call 219.464.5500.